You agree not to use the services or publish any content for any purpose that is harmful to the general public or is expressly prohibited by applicable law, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Weapons, guns, and ammunition sales.
- Phishing or committing identity theft.
- Other than in conformity with the applicable law and this agreement, disclosing sensitive personal information.
- Infringe or breach any Third Party Intellectual Property Rights, including but not limited to copying or making copies of and distributing books, music, films, photographs, softwares, artistic work, or any other copyrighted material. Please notify us if you believe your intellectual property rights have been violated.
- Participate in the distribution of malicious code or malware.
- Distribute illegal drugs or any other restricted substances.
- Engage in illegal medicine distribution or promote, advertise, or market any pharmaceutical without a prescription.
- Participate in gambling or money laundering.
- Host or link to any proxy services or websites operating illegally or deceiving the public.
You must not
- Harass, abuse, threaten, or encourage self-harm.
- Incite violence in any way, including inciting violence against any individual based on race, caste, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
- Do something fraudulent or deceptive.
- Use unethical and deceptive marketing and advertising.
Pornography involving children
It is strictly forbidden to use services to post, exhibit, transmit, store, or otherwise make available child pornography. Displaying, hosting, or linking the user website to any child sexual abuse material or other content that is harmful to kids will be reported to law enforcement agencies as soon as we become aware of such a violation.
Using the services to host, link to, or display pornographic material, adult-related content, or escort-related services is illegal. Using the service to host, link to, display, or publish sexually explicit or obscene material is also completely prohibited.
System Network and Abuse:
- You shall not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network linked to the Website, nor shall you violate the Website or any network connected to the Website's security or authentication procedures.
- You are not permitted to intercept any data without consent.
- You must not disrupt or interfere with the security of the Website, its systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or other associated or linked sites or otherwise harm them.
- You agree not to engage in any behavior that interferes with others' ability to use our Services successfully. You agree not to use our Services or engage in sending viruses, pinging mail bombing, or denial of service attacks.
- You must not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer any services to get access to specific things such as source code; you must not delete any legal/proprietary notices from the Website;
- Don't share your login credentials; don't use other people's credentials, and don't use shared credentials to access services.
- You must not keep or manage credit card information as part of website hosting or domain hosting (where you act as a reseller). Any user website detected holding card data will be deactivated/terminated immediately. We can use third-party payment gateways (such as PayPal, Razorpay, or Stripe) to ensure payments.
- Any user website that consumes many servers and network resources will be offered the choice to either pay for such additional help, reduce resource consumption to a tolerable level, or use a Virtual Private Server (VPS). At all times, Our decision on what level of usage is allowed. Any user website that negatively impacts our server, network speed, and integrity will be deactivated/terminated without prior notice.
- If a user's website contains a virus or has been hacked, our system will attempt to remove or delete the virus automatically. If the infection cannot be cleaned/removed, we may terminate/deactivate the account from hosting under mutually agreed-upon circumstances.
- You are not permitted to sell free hosting plans to their clients directly (where you are a reseller). If you are caught doing so, we retain the right to terminate/deactivate your account immediately. However, you may provide such services as part of another paid or managed service. It does not constitute the provision of a free account.
You may encounter any abuse or violation of this AUP or any behavior on the part of any user or other users that are typically viewed as unauthorized or unacceptable. You must immediately report it to us at [email protected].